Wednesday 6 October 2010

What am I trying to say???

In the project we have to research the four themes reflection, debris, motion and type but what am I going to use the themes to express.

DEBRIS___Seen as its my first week I might have the idea of exploration and finding odd parts of the buildings and just photographing things that catch my eye.

TYPE ___I could try and show what my first week was like by recording conversations between myself and my course mates and use the type in an illustrative way

DEBRIS____I might illustrate how I got a parking ticket?
The parking ticket could be debris.

MOTION____This could link into motion and how I have to drive every day. The route to campus? Could have images of my car, mirrors, engine, whats in the car...


REFLECTION____I could try and see how many times I could find my reflection in the enviroment.





No comments:

Post a Comment